Sunday, January 4, 2009

Tomorrow......

Celebration! It's 2009! We certainly have plenty of reasons to CELEBRATE!
Currently, I had been a little discouraged this week because it seemed as if the psych evaluation was going to be delayed a little further because he didn't have the correct "scoring guide" to score our "tests". But.....TODAY, yes TODAY, we received a fax from him including our "revised evaluation" ready to send to Villa Hope for final approval. Yippee! Also, I went to a friends to "scrap-book" on Saturday night and got all the 'picture sheets' done for the dossier. In case I hadn't mentioned that, we have to include 14-18 pics of us and our home. I finally got permission to actually 'scrap-book' them instead of sending them on plain ole' white typing paper! Much too boring.
The boys are not too happy that their break has come to a screeching halt. :( But we have enjoyed some great family time while they were off. Friday night we were amused by the Harlem Globetrotters and Tuesday Dayton and I went to the Music Hall to see that sweet little orphan, Annie. Both shows are ones that I enjoyed as a child, so it was fun to experience it with my own. :)
Truthfully, while watching Annie, obviously, I couldn't erase our own situation, our should I say, our soon to be daughter's situation, from my mind. The theme song alone, Tomorrow- Tomorrow....was a reminder to me that we are not in charge of this plan or the timing of it. I know that God is telling us to 'hang on til tomorrow, come what may'. We are learning a whole lot about WAITING...... until TOMORROW, to see just exactly HOW He is going to unfold this incredible journey.

1 comment:

Amy said...

I love walking this journey with you guys and enjoy every phone call, text and email of good and not so good news...because in it all I have seen the Hands of God walking you through...sometimes carrying you through and holding you all all the way...those same Hands are the very Hands that lil sister is in right this minute! One thing I think about is that just how you are waiting for lil sister...God is waiting and anticipating the day He will hold His adopted children in His Own Arms and see us face to face! How cool is that??? You get a lil taste of what God Almighty feels for you! It's gonna be worth it ALL! Love you guys!