Friday, January 16, 2009

There's a light at the end of this tunnel....

OK, one last blog before I leave for Jamaica. I couldn't resist, I am too excited.
The consulate was supposed to receive the dossier today before 10:30. I called once, to see if they got it, no answer. Then I tried again and the lady who answered said, "what documents? - Did you say Phurn?" Ummmm....adoption documents and it's T-h-u-r-n? She told me to hold a minute. I don't think she meant for me to HOLD my breath, but I did anyway! She came back on the phone and said "Oh Larry and Laci Thurn, yes, we received those documents and sealed them and already put them back in the mail" Yippeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
I could hardly believe my ears!
There is, in fact a light at the end of this tunnel. The light is the author and director of this story! John 8:12 Jesus says, ......I am the light of the world...

3 comments:

Mary Ludwig said...

Now you can go to Jamaica & not worry about it! Have a blast!

Amy said...

...and it is really cool that that song was on the radio right after you made the phone call! He did this JUST FOR YOU!!! love ya! so excited with you!!!!

Lauren Sterling said...

I'm getting more and more excited. Something about them putting it in the mail so fast made me pumped!!

Enjoy Jamaica. I'll be praying for you guys!

~Lauren