Saturday, February 21, 2009

ticktockticktockticktockticktock


Well, not much of an update here but, it seems as if we might be "Lost in Translation". Not technically, I suppose, but we were told it would be about 2 weeks and yesterday (Friday), was 3! Hmmmmm....Our first taste of the waiting game. Hopefully they will notify us this week and it will be off to the SNA office, ASAP!
Meanwhile, Dakota had his first "dance" last weekend on Valentines Day. He looked so......handsome. I had to contemplate which word to say, I don't seem to say many "14-year old correct" things these days. :) Not sure the one I used here is ok, might need to run it by him.
Also, Larry is off to Croc, Mexico as of tomorrow morning for a mission trip. Croc is where he went on his first mission experience and he is excited to return.
The four of us started Spanish lessons on Monday nights. We have only had one class so far, but the boys and I will go this next week without dad. I expect he will be getting enough "lessons" of his own, being immersed in it all next week.
Hope to have good news soon.
Take care!

4 comments:

Carolyn said...

I hope you hear some news tomorrow! That is my prayer!
Does if feel like when you were waiting for you children to be born? Like you knew it should be any day and you anticipated the arrival every day?

Amy said...

I know it seems like nothing is happening...but just know that He is working it all out on the other side! He is not waiting...He is saying..."this is going just like I planned all along!" That's the cool thing about His Sovereignty! I know you know all that...just hope to be an encouragement! Kota..woot woot...(that's a whistle!) Dayton's looking pretty spiffy too! Know you aren't alone in the waiting Game! I'm praying you through! love ya!!!

lisa guier said...

i've been checking just about everyday anticipating with you some news! It is so hard for us to be on God's clock and go with the flow of His plan but like Amy said, it's the best plan He is working. Waiting with you with prayers. Cannot believe Dakota had a dance to go to.

Anonymous said...

Wow Laci, that is so awesome!! Mom told me about your blog and I finally got a chance to get on here. Hope everything goes smoothly with it all, the waiting will sure have been worth it though when she comes HOME though, won't it? :)