Wednesday, March 18, 2009

And their off......................

And their off..................... I made it to the Sec. of State office this morning and got the 2 doctors letters sealed in about 15 minutes. Then, I dropped them off at the UPS store to go to Chicago to get the last set of seals. It should reach them by 10:30 am tomorrow and possibly in Alabama (Villa Hope) by Friday (@10:30am). She said she would get them off to Peru asap! She is supposedly e-mailing Maria (attorney in Peru) copies now so she can get the translating going while she waits to receive the hard copies. Yippppeeeee!!!

I have to tell you the sweet little thing Dayton said yesterday. Larry and I were talking about all of the things we need to take care of and the amount of time we will be gone and Dayton said, "Will I be coming to the airport when you come home with her?" I said, "YESSSSSSSSSSSS!"
Then he said, "Well, I don't know who I'll hug first, mom or little sister!" That makes me have a lump in my throat as I type it! It is overwhelming sweet to see how excited both of the boys are! Looooooooooove it!!

4 comments:

Katie said...

We are so excited for you!

Amy said...

Out of your hands and into the Almighty's! What a comfort...to know that God has it all covered. It has been so awesome to see HIS HAND in all the little and HUGE details of this journey!!! My excitement is overflowing for you all...and YIPPEEEEEEEEE lil sister is coming to town! Remember...God has got it all covered! Every detail, every flight, every document, every question mark...He's got an exclamation point! Love you all...and am definitely standing in awe as we see the story unfold! What an AWESOME God we serve!!!

Jana Markley, PhD said...

Awesome. :)

Amie Williams said...

The boys already have such a spot in their hearts for their little sister. I could tell when we asked them about her on Friday night. Very cool!