Tuesday, December 16, 2008

One bite at a time......

I have added a few more pics of Little Sister's bedroom....per request.

We have our pysch visit tomorrow at 4:00. I spoke with the Alabama agent (@Villa Hope) and she said we are nearing the end. Yeah!!!! I remember Ally telling me when they were going through their adoption process, that the way to eat an elephant was....ONE BITE AT A TIME. We did not realize how true that statement would be until we've found ourselves going through a similar situation. Its just that some bites you seem to have to chew on for a while!!! All in good time....All in good time! ---That's actually the statement that Larry said to me yesterday at Wal Mart when we walked by the 'Barbie' and baby doll aisle when he saw me steering the cart in that direction. :)

3 comments:

Amy said...

all I can think of is that song..."there's a light at the end of this tunnel..there's a light at the end of this tunnel for you..for you...shining bright at the end of this tunnel...." WOOHOO!!! Jesus is Good....God is Good, I know this journey has seemed incredibly long, but just you wait, it won't be long and you will be buying lil sister that baby to take with you to get her!!! She will love it! I am praying over the last few steps...and just remember that all through this you all are in His Almighty Hands...He is carrying you to her and her to you! love you guys...praying you through!

lisa guier said...

thanks for the bigger look at her room. Those are words of wisdom from Larry. All in good time. That cant be translated also All in God's time which I know you all know. It's just hard for us to wait and be on his clock. Praying for you.

Joann and KC said...

I am so glad to "see" your little girl's room. It makes her coming more real than ever. I have heard so little about the details, and I've asked my daughter for your blog site....but guess what? I googled and after a little search, I found you. I just wanted to add my love and excitement and encouragement for what you are doing. We adopted 32 years ago (want some stories?) We did what God asked us to do. "Can you just love him?" We answered, "yes" and it has been a wild ride. We are the opposite. 2 blonde girls and a little brown boy.
Psalm 68 "A father to the fatherless, a defender of widows, is God in His holy dwelling. God sets the lonely in families,.." Amen!! KC and I are covering you in prayer. Love you all.