Thursday, November 10, 2011

Baby Ruth:)


Ruth 1:16
But Ruth replied, "don't ask me to leave you and turn back. Wherever you go, I will go; wherever you live, I will live. Your people will be my people, and your God will be my God.

Pretty anxious to bring her home to her 'new' people! We are already reading about our God to her in her "Jesus storybook bible" (Thanks Amanda!) She likes to listen to the stories and softly talks while I am reading, like she's reading too. So sweet. She is already used to praying at meal time and now at bed time too.:)

Drawing near to the end of the second week here and missing my boys like crazy. If any of you see them, please give them a squeeze for me.:) I love them and miss them soooooo much!!!!!

It is funny to see how she belongs to our family already..
She is like Dakota because she is fearless, she is a little daredevil! Great!
She resembles Dayton in that she is loves doing things with her hands..threading beads on a shoe string, doing puzzles, a THINKER!
She is like daddy because she loves CHIPS AND SALSA!! heheheh!:)
And her and her mommy love jewelry!! She loves her sticker earrings and bracelettes, etc. OMG..daddy has already realized that he is in big trouble! hehehe!

We played a little princess match game this morning and watched some Dora in Spanish, which she was glued to. We went for a walk and now she is probably finishing her siesta!
Doctor is coming to our apt. tonight at 6:00. One of the required visits.

Catch up with you soon,
Thanks for reading,
Love to all!
Laci:)

No comments: